- Are the right people in your organization doing the task and is the
right budget paying for it?
- Are there dedicated people available for delegate questions?
- Can costs be passed to delegates?
- Are there IT people within your organization who are capable of producing
a functional database application to accomplish registration in-house?
- Are those doing the task working efficiently?
- Once out-sourcing has been decided, have you produced a comprehensive
RFP so that comparable quotes can be obtained?
- Does the service offer a consultative approach to the registration
process? How much?
- Ask for a demonstration of current registration pages.
- do they allow for on-going updates? How much?
- do they allow for a maximum/minimum condition? How much?
- are they on a secure server (little lock – https://)? How much?
- are they dynamic (add up the selections)? How much?
- do they validate data collected? How much?
- do they verify selected data to the registrant before submission?
- do they allow for pass-throughs?
- do you like the feel of the web page? How much?
- Do they support a mailed-in or faxed-in process? How much?
- What is the discount rate for the credit cards? Is it verified on-line?
- How often are the proceeds paid out to the organization?
- How is reporting accomplished? Is it customizable to your requirements?
How much for custom reports? Is the web used? How much?
- How are the confirmations delivered? Choice? How much?
- Can you use the e-mail addresses collected to update delegates to
a change in the program? How much?
- How do they use tickets for program items?
- What is their process while on site and what are all the associated
costs? (e.g. travel, meals, accommodations, cell phone, banking, etc.)
- Are ad-hoc reports available on-site? How much?
- Can the delegates use registration computers? How much?
- Can you use volunteers on-site for registration? How much?
- Is the badge used for more than just the
Note: If you would like the answers to any or
all of these questions or you don't understand any of these questions;
give us a call toll-free at 1-866-760-2005.